Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Welcome to Moscow Base

Hello Year1 (and mums and dads)!

The summer holidays are nearly over and it is nearly time to come back to school. I hope you're excited because I am. I am especially looking forward to getting to know you a little bit more and helping you settle into Year 1. 

I hope you have been collecting your holiday treasures in your bag - I have and I can't wait to tell you all about them. 

Here are some helpful tips to help you and your mums and dads for your first day back at school:
  • When you come in find your peg and hang your things up
  • Put your lunch box above your peg on the shelf
  • Find your tray and put your book bag in it
  • Change your shoes ready for our active time putting your school shoes in your PE bag
  • Sign in with your name card
  • Find your name on the table and see how brilliantly you can write it
  • Give mum/dad a hug and then come and sit on the carpet
 See you all on the first day of term!

No comments:

Post a Comment